- 3 – 50 SCFM
- Maximum Working Pressure: 150 PSIG
- Maximum Inlet Temperature: 120°F
- Pressure Dewpoints to -100°F
- Unique Energy Saving Design
- Eliminate purge loss with remote stop/start control
The GDHM Series desiccant air dryers use the proven “Pressure Swing Adsorption” (PSA) method for drying wet compressed air. The unique design of this unit allows for the dryer to start and stop with a compressor or point-of use equipment to eliminate purge loss when off. The solid state memory feature allows the dryer to start where it left off – preventing wet air downstream.